Sponsorships are available at four different levels.
Questions? Ask the organizers.
About GCC 2012
The Galaxy Community Conference is the Galaxy Project's annual community gathering. GCC 2012 will be the third annual meeting. Attendance doubled between the first meeting in 2010 (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories) and 2011 (Lunteren, the Netherlands), and we expect attendance to double again this year to nearly 300 participants. Participants mainly come from these groups:
- Sequencing core facility staff
- Bioinformatics core staff
- Bioinformatics tool and workflow developers
- Bioinformatics focused principal investigators and researchers
- Data producers
- Power bioinformatics users