|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|* [[HansrudolfHotz|Hans-Rudolf Hotz]]|
- Branching and release management with regard to the existing instances which implement customized code within Galaxy.
- Galaxy admins that have customized Galaxy code for their installation.
- TBA (date and time to be set before GCC2014)
- TBA (location to be set before GCC2014)
This BoF will focus on branching and release management with regard to existing instances which implement customized code within Galaxy. This may create huge challenges in the future, especially for instances in production which require a lot of maintenance and which run older versions of Galaxy. All Clouds and Clusters which require multiple extensions like:
- huge file management (upload, etc)
- authentication issues
- cluster/cloud connectivity
And the customization of these issues is not easy and straightforward.
Those managing a local Galaxy instance with code customizations.
When and Where
The time and location for this BoF has not been set yet. Watch this space.
Who is Participating
If you are interested, please add your name below and/or send an email to Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov.
Send them to Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov.